I combine photography, graphic design and writing skills to provide creative services for business and personal use. Passionate about photography, I often incorporate imagery in other areas of design when possible.
• 2010: B.A. in Graphic Design, minor in Journalism with highest honors, Madonna University, Livonia, Mich.
• 2010: Ernest I. Nolan Award in Graphic Design, Madonna University, Livonia, Mich.
• 2010: Contributor to IABC Student Achievement Award-winning publication, “Revelations”
– magazine design and layout, photo processing, project management, and printer relations.
• 2006 to present: KelbyOne Member (Previously National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
• 2006 to present: various professional seminars for creatives
– NAPP live seminars and webcasts
– ASMP (American Society of Media Photographers) live seminars
– Photoshop World 2012
– IDUG (InDesign User Group Detroit) live seminars